Upcoming Speaking/Training Events
Updates Coming Soon!
Welcome! By day (and often by midnight when I am checking email and grading papers), I am a counseling professor and department chair at Liberty University. I also love writing and speaking about the intersection of faith, culture, and emotional well-being, and have been published by Lifeway's Journey, Extraordinary Women, Proverbs 31 Ministries, ERLC, Believe.com, and more. I am a sassy Southern belle married to a mid-western Sailor. We're adopting! My faves are being active in church & community and spending time with family & friends. Oh, and anything sweet. For more information, please click "About" at the top of the page. Thank-you for visiting!
What are you looking for?
Grab my Button
- Struggling with Insecurity? Learn to Silence It – Part II.
- Struggling with insecurity? Learn to silence it – Part I
- On Apologies, Forgiveness, and What Really Matters: A Valentine’s Day Message
- The plight of those in need, our inconsistent policies, and a proposal to move forward
- Loving Human Praise More than God’s Praise